Elenco blog personale

giovedì 26 maggio 2016

My own checklist

Any educator knows the art of teaching requires constant energy, practice, and progress. So I take the time every so often to evaluate my own practises, because auto-evaluation is one essential element of developing as teachers.

Every year I create my checklist as a starting point for my self-assessment and my self-improvement and it is for me an useful guide for my work to reflect about my teaching approaches.

I think my strenght is the backbone of my daily classroom life; but also I feel that I can involve families in strong relationships, that is necessary for successful schooling.

I ever need professional development. Only this year I dedicated more than 200 hours in this, although I am a veteran teacher. I spent most of my energies to learn about new methodologies (flipped classroom and PBL) and technologies.

What I need is also to improve myself in making the most associations with fellow educators, in fact everyone benefits when teachers share information and wisdom.



To achieve these objectives I found some MOOC on web and I took courses, as it can be seen on the right sidebar of this blog.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento