Elenco blog personale

lunedì 13 giugno 2016

Final Thoughts on Open eTwinning


What have you learnt from the course?

This course taught me the value of collaborative and cooperative work. It's not an easy achievable  goal, but a responsable teacher must be able to take up the challenge.
And so I adopt the suggestion that
"COMING TOGETHER IS A BEGINNING,
KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS,
WORKING TOGETHER IS SUCCESS"
Henry Ford

What are the positive aspects of the MOOC?

I took part in many MOOC and I can say that this course has its positive aspects such as moderators (Cristina, Yolanda and Diego), methodology, collaboration, as well as materials.
In particular I have appreciated P2P activity, a real opportunity of professional growth.
It is really about identity, diversity, cultural confrontation, in the best sense of the word.


What are the negative aspects of the MOOC?

I strain to see negative aspects, really!


What would you suggest to improve it?

I would like to suggest to carry on like this in the future, keeping up the pressure on this issue in an eTwinning group on platform.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento